Thursday, January 17, 2013

Welcome to your Healing

Greetings and peace to all the gods and goddesses striving each day to maintain their health, sanity, resources and peace of mind! Last year was met with many trials and triumphs throughout the world and in the personal lives of many, yet and still triumph was the rebound for the many of us lucky enough, blessed, and CHOSEN to make it to 2013. With that major accomplishment, everything else pails in comparison. So what does this mean? You thought you would just make it into the New Year and take it for granted? No, you were GRANTED another opportunity to say YES to yourself, your family, your health, your wealth, your dreams and aspirations, kiss your past goodbye, learn from your discomforts, your disease, your pain, your loss, your sacrifices, and to say WELCOME to abundance, opportunity, increased faith and service!!!! I am recharged, my battery almost died, but I got a second wind and to that I say Hallelujah!!!!!!! I am built for trials and triumph, WE are built for trials, triumph, and to TESITIFY our faith and resolve through our struggles. What I learned in 2012 will carry me throughout my development. I pray and hope that it did the same for you otherwise we are not living. We should run to embrace and endure struggle so that we come out stronger, wiser, healthier, and more PURPOSEFUL than ever before!

Okay enough of the preachy, preachy. I cant help myself, when you feel good, you think good. Feeling good is about trusting the voice in your head that summons you to fall back on eating too much, take the stairs instead of the elevator, eat more leafy greens, drink more water, put the bread down, remember to take deep conscious breaths, releshing in the little things. Practicing the art of self-healing. Mastering yourself. Simply said, being conscious of you, your needs, and what it takes to naturally soothe disease and discomfort in your body, your life, and your world. This brings me to the very point of my blogging adventures. I took a 6 month hiatus from blogging in order to turn inward and deal with my own stuff. I choose to blog as part of my self-healing and to help heal others. You cannot begin to heal others if you yourself have not been healed. The caveat is knowing when to take time for yourself and to stay the course of healing.

Healing is a ongoing process, a knowing process, a beautiful process, and a revealing process. So am I healed, NO, far from it. Am I staying the course? Absolutely. I appreciate all the natural wonderment of divine healing available to us and strive to share words, practices, inspiration, remedies, recipes, dialogue, and good vibrations to support and elevate all of our healing. This year, on the Ngome blog you can expect just that, more ways to support, elevate, and promote YOUR healing. Stay the course with me as we put together a more interactive platform soon to come. This is what the world desperately needs. Not more housewife shows, celebrity worshipping, or gun showdowns. So stay the course and Welcome to your Healing-Ngome

No comments:

Post a Comment